The parish church of Castelrotto
The church of Castelrotto, consecrated to the apostles Peter and Paul, is an example of the Viennese ingenious style.
The house of the Lord of Castelrotto - also called the "Duomo in the mountains", was rebuilt in 1846 and in 1849 was inaugurated by the blessed bishop Johannes Nepomuk of Tschiderer.
Day of the Patron saint: June 29 (test the last Sunday of June with procession in traditional folklore costumes, huge flags, statues, etc ...)
Enter our meastos church.
The bell tower:
The bell tower is the most representative symbol of Castelrotto. It was built according to the plan of Simon Rieder from 1756 to 1758.
The bell tower is open once a week for all visitors and offers a spectacular view of our fantastic country.
For more information, see the homepage of Casterotto Parocchia